python 2.6 roadmap

Hello everyone,

I've been looking in the archives and on the internet for some information about Debian's roadmap from python 2.5 to 2.6. The association I work for heavily uses python for multiple causes and we'd like to start a transition to python 2.6, namely because of its decent SSL capabilities which the 2.5 libraries lack.

I have however up until today been incapable of finding any such information or a roadmap detailing a python 2.6 transition and was wondering if you could or would be willing to supply me with such details.

Kind regards,

--
Daniele Sluijters