Re: jQuery dependency for Trac 0.11 should be < 1.3

Quoting "anatoly techtonik" <techtonik@gmail.com>:
Trac 0.11 ships with jQuery 1.2.6
However, Debian patches remove this file in favor of libjs-jquery
package which contains version 1.3.x
This breaks plugins for Trac 0.11 that rely on 1.2.x jQuery features
removed in 1.3.x

How to properly add dependency for jQuery<1.3 to trac package?

This would be only possible, if Debian would ship a libjs-jquery-1.2
package, which does not exist at the moment.
Which plugins exactly do not work with jQuery 1.3?
How much effort would it take to make them compatible with 1.3?
Note, that Trac 0.12 will ship with jQuery 1.3 anyway...

In any case, I will document the potential problem in README.Debian
file, so that our users are not surprised (only disappointed maybe).