Request for membership in python-modules team (was Request for review / sponsorship for jsonpickle)

I would like to become a member of the python-modules team on Alioth
so that I can upload my initial packaging of jsonpickle, with the
intention of collaboratively maintaining the package.  My alioth login
is "johnpaulett-guest".

I am also interested in helping to maintain the other python modules in Debian.

Thank you,
John Paulett
john@paulett.org