Re: Request to join the team

Sorry for breaking the thread but I hadn't received the reply by email

> here's Muflone from Italy,
> I'm not fully sure this is the right address to ask but the PATP webpage > wasn't too clear to me.

for PAPT it's enough to hit the join button and explain what you want to
do in the team (i.e. list packages you want to add or work on) in the
comment field

I just sent my request as long with the projects I'd wish to package.
Please note that such projects weren't yet uploaded in the svn.

please point me to packages you want to maintain with us (I couldn't
find your QA page)

If I should upload them please ask me that.

Muflone