Re: VCS for Python code Was: Trac team almost dead?

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 12:15:44AM +0800, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> Git has #1, by the way, if I'm understanding you correctly. Which means both
> In my case, the more I read about Mercurial, the more I dislike it, but that's a
> different matter.

I'm not sure anyone cares, but at Logilab we have been happy users of
Mercurial for several years now. My bet is that git and hg are the two
dvcs that will survive the current crunch that follows the vcs
explosion which happened a few years ago.

And Mercurial being written in Python makes it easier to hack into it
when needed.

--
Nicolas Chauvat