Re: Butchered python configuration ...

Hey - it's me again and I tell you what Ben
(ben+debian@benfinney.id.au), I really feel through this meaningful
dialogue that we have got to all know each other a bit better. In fact
I'm kind of developing a soft spot for you guys.

On of the bonuses of the open source community is that you get a
chance to communicate with gifted, committed, often slightly weird
people from all over the world - what a wonderful thing it is!!