Re: Butchered python configuration ...

Dear itsovermyhead

I read this list and several other software development lists and "flame
wars" are rather a nuisance to me.  I have been using debian for about
15 years and I am very happy with it.

Please let me be of assistance.

On Wed, 2009-29-04 at 20:45 +1200, itsovermyhead wrote:
> >> FYI - This problem was solved by a kind and clear post. See below.

It was solved by a kind and clear post because you posted it to the
correct list.

> >> http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2009/04/msg02759.html
> >>
> >> You lot on this list are grumpy buggers...

Here is another, I hope, "kind and clear" post which should clear up
your remaining problems: