Re: Migrating unmanaged Python library extension from ‘python-central’ to ‘python-support’

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:
> > Put them into /usr/lib/python*/site-packages, as documented in its
> > manpage?
>
> What, though, is ‘python*’ here? Remember, this is specifically for a
> module that (at present) has no build system upstream; the code is
> “installed” by manually copying files.

Okay, from your example I see that you mean ‘usr/lib/$(pyversions -d)’.
Thanks.

--
 \          “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to |
  `\    another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one!’” —C.S. |