Re: Package names for docutils writers

Michael Schutte <michi@uiae.at> writes:

> It might make sense to wait a little longer for these uploads: Piotr
> takes care of python-docutils’ conversion to python-support (from
> -central)

I am waiting for ‘python-support’ 0.90 or later to reach ‘testing’
before doing a similar switch.

> which means that we’ll have to switch as well.

Why is that? Python library packages installed using ‘python-central’
and ‘python-support’ are able to coexist indistinguishably from the
point of view of Python programs using them, no?

--
 \         “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you |
  `\                            must also be well-mannered.” —Voltaire |