Re: Package names for docutils writers

Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> writes:

> Michael Schutte wrote:
>
> > At the moment it’s really just us three. So, Chris, what do you
> > think? :-)
>
> Ah, I like this. We all agreed?

So far, yes.

Let's give the discussion a week of elapsed time (Michael's original
message has the field ‘Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:55:03 +0100’) to
allow other potential contributions a chance to appear. If there are
no substantive changes needed by next Wednesday, I think we should
call it the consensus and do it.

Speaking of which, does this mean the source packages should be
renamed? How does on go about doing that, exactly?

--
 \      “It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh |
  `\                                        at that man.” —Jack Handey |