Re: RFS: pondus

Hi Piotr and list,

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:47:45 +0100 Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

> [Eike Nicklas, 2008-02-04T17:51]
> > It would be great if you had a look at the package, provided some
> > feedback on the packaging and eventually sponsored the package once it
> > is packaged properly.
>
> * you've missed python-gobject (src/pondus/gui/dialog_add.py, line 23),
>   but since python-gtk2 depends on it, I guess it's OK.

Thanks for the hint, I will add the dependency on the next upload (or I
can reupload, if you prefer that).

> * how about installing NEWS file as upstream changelog?
>   (`dh_installchangelogs NEWS`)

This is done by upstream setup.py, the NEWS file is already in the
package.

> I can upload it now (without above changes), but please consider joining
> PAPT [1] first.

I just sent a request for joining the team and will upload the debian
directory to the SVN repository as soon as I am in the team and time
permits.

Thanks for your feedback and help,
Eike