RFS: pondus

Hi Debian Python Team,

I am currently writing a small application in Python that (as a long
term happy Debian user) I would like to include in Debian. I created a
package (hopefully conforming to the Python Policy) and uploaded it to
mentors.debian.net

It would be great if you had a look at the package, provided some
feedback on the packaging and eventually sponsored the package once it
is packaged properly.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Eike

Here's the package information:

* Package name    : pondus
  Version         : 0.1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Eike Nicklas <eike@ephys.de>
* URL             : http://www.ephys.de/software/pondus/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
pondus     - personal weight manager for GTK+2

The package appears to be lintian clean and builds fine in pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 463873

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pondus/pondus_0.1.0-1.dsc