Re: RFS: pondus

Hi,

[Eike Nicklas, 2008-02-05T17:44]
> Thanks for the hint, I will add the dependency on the next upload (or I
> can reupload, if you prefer that).

no need to upload it anywhere anymore, just inject it into the repo
(please remember about svn-inject's "-o" option [1]) and ping me.

> > * how about installing NEWS file as upstream changelog?
> >   (`dh_installchangelogs NEWS`)
>
> This is done by upstream setup.py, the NEWS file is already in the
> package.

I know. I just wanted it to have new name (that's what
dh_installchangelogs would do). Could you symlink it to
/usr/share/doc/pondus/changelog.gz then?

[1] we're keeping debian dir only in SVN; I will download upstream
    sources via debian/watch or `debian/rules get-orig-source`)
--
http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor.txt