Re: [RFR] urlwatch

[Franck Joncourt, 2008-12-13]
> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/urlwatch.git;a=summary

looks good (just one question, see below). If you want me to upload it,
please remove DM-Upload-Allowed for now (feel free to keep it if your
regular sponsor is ok with uploading it with this flag)

> /usr/share/urlwatch/examples/hooks.py.example
> /usr/share/urlwatch/examples/urls.txt.example

how about installing these in /usr/share/doc/urlwatch/examples ?

> The only problem I have by working this way, is I have to patch urlwatch
> to add /usr/share/urlwatch to the sys.path in order to be able to use
> ical2txt :)

if you want to avoid patching, you can install urlwatch binary in
/usr/share/urlwatch directory and then symlink it into /usr/bin/urlwatch
You can even install it as /usr/share/urlwatch/urlwatch.py (but still
symlink it without the extension) - this way you'll have additional .pyc
file which will speed urlwatch a little bit

--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-