Re: [RFR] urlwatch

[...]
> It looks fine, but you're installing urlwatch as a public module. If you want to
> avoid this, you should install it under /usr/share/urlwatch by passing
> "--install-lib=usr/share/urlwatch" to the distutils' install call.

Ok, I have updated the package:

If you are interested:
http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/urlwatch.git;a=summary

/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/man
/usr/share/man/man1
/usr/share/man/man1/urlwatch.1.gz
/usr/share/urlwatch
/usr/share/urlwatch/urlwatch
/usr/share/urlwatch/urlwatch/ical2txt.py
/usr/share/urlwatch/urlwatch/__init__.py
/usr/share/urlwatch/urlwatch-1.5.egg-info
/usr/share/urlwatch/examples
/usr/share/urlwatch/examples/hooks.py.example
/usr/share/urlwatch/examples/urls.txt.example
/usr/share/python-support
/usr/share/python-support/urlwatch.dirs
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/urlwatch
/usr/share/doc/urlwatch/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/urlwatch/copyright
/usr/share/doc/urlwatch/README
/usr/bin
/usr/bin/urlwatch

The only problem I have by working this way, is I have to patch urlwatch
to add /usr/share/urlwatch to the sys.path in order to be able to use
ical2txt :)

I am going to check with upstream.

About the PAPT, I see you use svn as the pkg perl group. I am not really
fond of this vcs. I like git and git-buildpackage. Urlwatch is already
maintained through the collab-maint directory to allow people to contribute.

Thanks,

--
Franck Joncourt
http://debian.org - http://smhteam.info/wiki/