Re: Python modules not installed correctly with pycentral

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> > What should I be doing about this?
>
> I    suppose   that    a    lintian   override    works   too.    Create
> debian/source.lintian-overrides with:
> yourpackage source: package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper 6

debhelper 6 has been uploaded to unstable a few hours ago. So you can
start depending on it. Adding overrides for situations that are known to
be transient is not a good idea in general.

It's best to keep the lintian warning so that it reminds you to update the
build-depends once the updated packages is available.

Raphaël Hertzog