Re: Python modules not installed correctly with pycentral

Vincent Bernat <bernat@luffy.cx> writes:

> OK. Therefore, if we use pure debhelper :
>  - depends on debhelper (>= 5.0.44)

That is, "Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5.0.44)".

>  - set debian/compat to 6
>  - add a lintian override for this

I get no error from 'lintian' for this. Rather, an error from 'linda':

    E: gracie; DH_COMPAT is greater than the major version of debhelper depended on.

What should I be doing about this?

>  - call first dh_pysupport (or dh_pycentral) then dh_installinit

Thanks for this explanation, it's a very helpful summary of the
discussion.

--
 \        "Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a |
  `\          good morning," he said. "Which I doubt," said he. —A. A. |