Nevow (was Re: Pycha packaging)

OoO En ce début de soirée du vendredi 04 janvier 2008, vers 21:07, Piotr
Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> disait:

>> May I also add nevow to the list of team-maintained packages?
>> http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nevow.html

> it's a Python module, you're a team member - I don't see a reason why you
> shouldn't add it :)

I have updated Nevow package to  a new upstream version. The package has
never been reread. Could someone check if all seems correct?

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/nevow/trunk
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/nevow/trunk/?op=log

Thanks.
--
Test programs at their boundary values.