Re: python-numpy has problems on buildbots

> > if you look into a random log you'll see that the build chroot is
> > cleaned up after a build. There're only packages left if something
> > really goes wrong.
>
> His statement is nevertheless correct, there is *no* guarantee that packages
> will be built in pristine environments, and if this causes a problem for
> your package then your package is missing either a build-dependency or a
> build-conflict (or is buggy in some other way).

The package seems to have a correct build-conflict, so it refuses to
built, if it knows it would fail anyway. But I didn't understood - are
the buildbots going to ever remove the build-conflicting package? or
not? How was it that numpy was ever built on buildbots?

One option of course is to help with the atlas transition. But does
that mean that python-numpy will be broken until this gets resolved?
This is not acceptable for me. So we need to find some solution, that
allows us to build python-numpy, python-scipy et. al. on buildbots
now. I'll try things that Jose and Bernd suggested and we'll see.
There must be a way to build and fix it now, instead of tomorrow.

Ondrej