Re: python-numpy has problems on buildbots

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 10:07:15PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

> >> There's no garantee about which packages are *not* installed on the
> >> buildds, since packages are not uninstalled after builds.
> >> Build-conflicts is the good way to solve that.

> if you look into a random log you'll see that the build chroot is
> cleaned up after a build. There're only packages left if something
> really goes wrong.

His statement is nevertheless correct, there is *no* guarantee that packages
will be built in pristine environments, and if this causes a problem for
your package then your package is missing either a build-dependency or a
build-conflict (or is buggy in some other way).