Re: debian/pycompat usage?

Le lun 28 août 2006 09:12, Pierre Habouzit a écrit :

>     so to me, the harm looks quite small, given the fact that my
> current experiments show that only a few packages do have an upper
> bound, and do not use XS-P-V already.

the list of suck packages (run on a fresh local miror) is:

avahi               : 2.4
bzrtools            : 2.4
codeville           : 2.3
drpython            : 2.3
gaphor              : 2.4
gnome-sudoku        : 2.4
hamlib              : 2.3-2.5
libmetakit2.4.9.3   : 2.3
opensync            : 2.4

and I suspect that most of those should have been x.y- and not x.y. the
2.3-2.5 from hamlib looks quite suspicious.

and those two are buggy:
notify-python       : >=2.3   -> should be 2.3-
xulrunner           : current -> should be 2.3- as well

I will fill reports to ask the pyversions fields to be sort out, but
please be reassured wrt that transition, the lack of XS-P-V is (by luck
I reckon) not harmfull yet, and I'll personnaly ensure that it won't
become.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit