Re: debian/pycompat usage?

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> debian/pycompat is needed if you want dh_python to do the substitution.
> You also can (atm) use dh_pysupport do it alone, in that case you must
> not use debian/pycompat, neither dh_python.

If someone really wants to use dh_pysupport to generate the dependencies,
it would be better with an expliciti "-d" option instead of relying on the
absence of a file. The interface is clearer for everybody until we have
again decided the proper way of handling everything without dh_python.

Raphaël Hertzog