Re: Bugs have been filed, work can begin

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 11:55 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Here's a list of sources packages that need to be updated (266 packages):
> > http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/python/sources-by-maint
>
> Pierre Habouzit (Madcoder) did the mass-bug filing:
> http://bugs.debian.org/submitter:madcoder-python-transition@debian.org
> http://bugs.debian.org/usertag:debian-python@lists.debian.org
>
> And a wiki page to coordinate the NMUing:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPython/BSP
>
> Everybody's help is welcome now!

The mass bug filing caught feedparser, gst0.10-python, gst-python,
pygame, and mutagen. All of which I uploaded last night and will be
entering unstable shortly.

It missed pydance, uligo, and quodlibet, which I have not uploaded
(quodlibet can't be until the transition, pydance and uligo I just
haven't gotten around to yet).

So far, it's not been very helpful.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>