Re: Bugs have been filed, work can begin

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> Here's a list of sources packages that need to be updated (266 packages):
>> http://people.debian.org/~hertzog/python/sources-by-maint
>
> Pierre Habouzit (Madcoder) did the mass-bug filing:
> http://bugs.debian.org/submitter:madcoder-python-transition@debian.org
> http://bugs.debian.org/usertag:debian-python@lists.debian.org
>
> And a wiki page to coordinate the NMUing:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPython/BSP

Do you know why my python applications do not have such bug ?
There are mercurial and tailor (both of them depending on python2.4
and not python as 2.3 did not work).
  If my packages have not been caught by the mass-bug filing, others can
have also been missed.

As I am using cdbs, I will wait for a new cbds package before adapting
and uploading these two packages.

  Best regards,
    Vincent