Re: New python maintenance team

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006, Sebastian Rittau wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 06.04.2006, 09:58 +0200 schrieb Raphael Hertzog:
> > I'm not experienced enough with Python to lead such a maintenance
> > team, but I'm looking forward to such a team.
> Even though you may think you are not experienced enough, it seems you
> just stepped forward and volunteered to lead this team. ;) I think
> initiative is more important than knowing the ins and outs of Python.

I do hope Matthias could lead such a team. He responded to my mail this
morning. He didn't take a clear position about the team but he indicated
that he would come with a proposal this week-end (and that he would also
upload python2.5 in experimental).

He would like to tie this transition with the new infrastructure for
handling python modules.

Raphaël Hertzog