Re: About python-support

Le mercredi 11 janvier 2006 à 12:06 +0100, Marco Presi a écrit :
>    I have two questions:
>
>    1) Is it correct that the path is
>    /usr/share/python-support/pointless/pointless/? Shouldn't be
>    /usr/share/python-support/pointless/? Is it a dh_python bug?

This path is correct. /usr/share/python-support/pointless maps the root
of the python directory for the "pointless" package, and the module is
also named "pointless".

You can check this is correct by looking at the installation: the files
should be installed in /var/lib/python-support/python2.3/pointless (and
not pointless/pointless).

>    2) Should I insert code in ponstist to remove old modules under
>       usr/lib/pythonX.Y/site-packages/ by previous installations? or
>       those are correctly managed by update-python-modules?

This should be handled by the prerm of the previous package.

Regards,