About python-support

Hi all,

   while fixing a bug in pointless, after rebuilding the package, I
   noticed that all the python modules that come with the package, are,
   according to the lastest debhelper (5.0.13), moved under
   /usr/share/python-support/pointless/pointless/ instead of
   usr/lib/pythonX.Y/site-packages.

   I have two questions:

   1) Is it correct that the path is
   /usr/share/python-support/pointless/pointless/? Shouldn't be
   /usr/share/python-support/pointless/? Is it a dh_python bug?

   2) Should I insert code in ponstist to remove old modules under
      usr/lib/pythonX.Y/site-packages/ by previous installations? or
      those are correctly managed by update-python-modules?

   Thanks,

   Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989