Re: python related packages out of date on m68k/mips/mipsel/arm/s390/powerpc

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> wrote:

[ m68k build for pyxmms failing with "/usr/bin/apt-cache failed" at the
very beginning ]

> I did not see this problem referenced on debian-m68k. Who should I
> contact?

Mmmm, it seems the appropriate list for discussions about the m68k
autobuilders is m68k-build@nocrew.org, and that the fastest m68k
autobuilder had a hard disk failure recently, resulting in problems and
then a large queue of packages waiting for their build.

I guess I just have to wait a few days for a new pyxmms build.

--
Florent