Re: RFS: I search sponsor for Zope/Debian Packages

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Nicolas Ledez wrote:

> Hello, I'm french and I would like to be a Debian Developper, a search a
> sponsor. Sorry for mass-maling but nobody anser me to debian-mentors.
I foreward this mail to debian-python list which might be more apropriate
or even the zope packaging list on alioth.

> I can found my paquages in : http://www.virtual-net.fr/zope/debian/
>
> The packages are :
> - Zope-BackTalk : ITP
> - Zope-TinyTable : ITA
> - Zope-Calendar : Another package can be uploaded
These packages are interesting in principle and I would love to see them
actively maintained in Debian.  On the other hand I'm sponsoring a couple of
people and thus I would like to share the sponsoring work with other
developers.  Just come back if noone steps in after a couple of days.

Kind regards

         Andreas.