Re: python related packages out of date on m68k/mips/mipsel/arm/s390/powerpc

Hi,

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> missing builds:

[...]

> 	pyxmms (m68k, mips, not in testing)

The mips build hasn't happenned yet according to

  http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=pyxmms

(pyxmms entered the archive recently). As for the problem on m68k, it
seems to me that the m68k buildd is not functioning properly:

,----
| Automatic build of pyxmms_1.07-2 on crest by sbuild/m68k 1.170.4
| Build started at 20030928-1608
| ******************************************************************************
| Checking available source versions...
| /usr/bin/apt-cache failed
| Giving back package pyxmms_1.07-2 after failure in fetch-src stage.
| Finished at 20030928-1609
| Build needed 00:00:00, 0k disk space
`----

I did not see this problem referenced on debian-m68k. Who should I
contact?

Thanks,

--
Florent