Re: python transition summary

There seems to be a package I'm interested in that is missing from the TODO list: quixote.

Actually, many packages seem to be missing. I use this command to get a list:

    grep-available -F Depends "python2.2" -s Package | \
        cut -d " " -f 2 | grep -v "2.2" | sort

Also, I think every item in the TODO list should have an associated bug report. The bugs often already exist but the TODO items simply are not annotated. I may be able to assist with the annotation.

Regards,
-John Belmonte