Re: python transition summary

Le lun 25/08/2003 à 22:44, John Belmonte a écrit :
> There seems to be a package I'm interested in that is missing from the
> TODO list:  quixote.
>
> Actually, many packages seem to be missing.  I use this command to get a
> list:
>
>      grep-available -F Depends "python2.2" -s Package | \
>          cut -d " " -f 2 | grep -v "2.2" | sort

There is no urgency in rebuilding packages depending on python2.2,
whether they use #!/usr/bin/python2.2 or link to libpython2.2.so. They
could even be released in this state, as python2.2 will certainly be
shipped in sarge.

We are talking about packages depending on python here.

> Also, I think every item in the TODO list should have an associated bug
> report.  The bugs often already exist but the TODO items simply are not
> annotated.  I may be able to assist with the annotation.

Yes, I intend to report remaining bugs and start another series of NMU.