Re: Please test new 4suite

>> 4suite is obviously updating the python search path to add its modules, the
>> modules should be added at the front of the list and not the end where they
>> seem to be added.
>
>   This really sucks. I don't have in mind any package that requires the
> removal
>   of the old version in order to build. However, upstream said they don't
> care.

we SHOULD be able to fix this ourselves, I just do not know enough about
distutils yet to tackle it.

>   It happened once on my system and I just removed the package directory,
> then
>   unpacked it again (dpkg-cource -x package.dsc) and rebuild the package.
>   I cannot explain why this happens.
>   It looks like the building failure changed something.

I tried that to no avail.  Any ideas?

>   PS: I hope they'll provide prerendered html documentation otherwise our
>   autobuilders will suffer.

the other choice is to render the html once and make a new tarball.  Yes the
orig.tar.gz will be slightly less pristine, but it will save the rest of Debian
hours of time.