Re: Please test new 4suite

>   PS: I'm not sure about this, but it seems that the old version of
>   the package must not be installed on the system in order to build
>   the new package. Could someone try to build it and confirm?

confirmed.  It finds the old module in the path which does not have the same
hierarchy as the new version does.  So when it tries to build the docs it dies
trying to load the rdf and other modules.

4suite is obviously updating the python search path to add its modules, the
modules should be added at the front of the list and not the end where they
seem to be added.

The package will not build for me.  It dies while trying to make the python2.2
version.  Several tracebacks that I can not see they whiz by and then it ends
with:

DistExt/BuildDocs.py line 396 in doc_scripts
app = getattr(module, script.identifier)()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'XsltCommandineApp'

Total compilation time is around 10 minutes on this machine.  Suggestions?