Please test new 4suite

Hi,

  I've just built a preversion of the 4suite 0.12a2 snapshot.
  Building the package takes a huge amount of time (the whole
  documentation is processed with 4xslt, which is known as one of the
  slowest XSLT processors) and packaging becomes more and more painful
  with no real fine tuning of intall directories and tons of lintian
  warnings to fix.

  I put it at:

  http://people.debian.org/~jerome/python-4suite

  The package is now compatible with python-xml.  Please test it. If
  you think that is is reliable enough, I'll upload it and will be
  able to close #128604, at last.

  Thanks in advance.

  Cheers,

  PS: I'm not sure about this, but it seems that the old version of
  the package must not be installed on the system in order to build
  the new package. Could someone try to build it and confirm?

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome@marant.org>
              <jerome.marant@free.fr>

http://marant.org