Re: policy 2.3 para 2

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 10:11:41PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 12:45:07PM +1100, Donovan Baarda wrote:
> > > It may be that as python is simpler, we can simply have a script in a
> > > python-common package which does something like (pardon me if I get
> > [... sample scripts...]
> >
> > It's funny how minds think alike... did you write these before or after
> > python-central, or did you base them on it. There is a lot in common :-)
>
> What's python-central?

A suggested way for pure-python modules to support multiple versions of
Python, based on the emac'en registry idea. It is implemented as a package
called "python-central".

http://people.debian.org/~calvin/python-central/

> (That may answer your question 8-)

maybe he grabbed ideas from your post then :-)

ABO: finger abo@minkirri.apana.org.au for more info, including pgp key