Re: Python packages in incoming

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

> <off topic>
> Reading
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2001/debian-python-200109/msg00003.html
> I don't see any response/reaction from Neil on Gregor's last
> proposal. So did he "silently ignore" Gregor's packages? I didn't
> "silently prepared the packages". I submitted patches to Gregor based
> on his packages. What is wrong with this approach? These derived
> packages were available. The same way you argument on Neil's "work for
> nothing", you could do this for Gregor's ideas and work not
> incorporated in Neil's packages.
> </off topic>

  I'm not able to tell which solution is the best because I did'nt have
  enough time to compared both. This was not the topic of my post.
  I just recall that Gregor posted a proposal on the 1st of August, and
  nothing appended until the begining of September. Gregor has been
  busy in between, that's why we could not work on his packages. It was not
  his fault.
  Then, we got no new from him since his latest post which you previously
  mentioned. So, you have to admit that seeing some packages in incoming
  is surprising. That's all ;-)

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>