Re: Experimental Python 1.5.2c1 packages available

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 09:15:53AM +0200, Paul Stevens wrote:

> > I seem to remember there is now a complete info set, which I sure
> > would like to install for use within {x,}emacs, but I don't know how
> > many of debian/python users would find a need for it.
>
> I do. Please do include info docs.

I will.

Earlier python-doc packages already included info docs, but they had
been unavailable for 1.5.1, therefore they aren't included currently.

The docs are quite big (700k resp. 450k for html and info
gzipped). Is there support for splitting them in separate packages ?
Then, is there also a need for postscript resp. pdf packages ?

	Gregor