Re: Publicity banner on social media for Debian Bookworm Release Party

Hi Reinaldo,

All this artwork is free/libre, it is licensed under ArteLibre[2] or
compatible with GPLv2, unfortunately the Collab DebianArt server and
service is offline. The original SVG link is [2] on my website.

Feel free to create remixes, new proposals, and also update this wiki
page with more artworks that help push Debian out into the universe.

[1] https://artlibre.org/licence/lal/pt/
[2] http://valessiobrito.com.br/projetos/debian/banners/buttonsbanners.svg

Cheers,
Valessio Brito