request for access (or MR) to micronews.d.o

Hello debian-publicity team --

I'm Fede Grau (donfede on irc), requesting some access to the micronews.d.o
Git repo on salsa.d.o .

    https://wiki.debian.org/donfede

Not sure that I require full access to all of `Publicity' on salsa.  At this
point I'm only focused on micronews.d.o , and would be ok with MR being
accepted after review or some other limited access.

    https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team

    https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/micronews

While a little belated (started late and also encountered these MR
challenges), here is a sample MR I had drafted.  I'm also prepared to
collaborate with the publicity team to fit within their parameters.

    https://salsa.debian.org/donfede/micronews/-/commit/f13529eabef967f1bd58a3677fdccdb19d159395

regards,
donfede

Fede Grau