Publicity banner on social media for Debian Bookworm Release Party

Hello everyone. I'm part of a community of tech enthusiast and Free Software advocates, currently we are planning a Debian Release Party to take place in our Telegram Group and in some location just about to be defined. I just wanted to know if it's okay to use one of the banners available here: https://wiki.debian.org/Promote/ButtonsAndBanners in our Facebook page (and other social media) promotional post about the event.

Best regards,
Reinaldo R. Espinosa