Re: September Publicity Team meeting: Proposed dates and agenda.

Hi,

So we _might_ meet on monday october 2 at 16.00 UTC, i.e., for me:

 joostvb@dazbog:~% date -d '2023-10-02 16:00:00 UTC'
 пон,  2. окт 2023.  18:00:00 CEST

.

Donald: thanks a lot for organising this!

Bye,

Joost

PS: there's also the press.debian.net vm laura mailed about to some of us,
if there's time I'd like to talk about that too.