Re: September Publicity Team meeting: Proposed dates and agenda.

Hi Yashraj!

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: September Publicity Team meeting: Proposed dates and agenda.
From: Yashraj Moghe <yashraj.moghe@gmail.com>
To: Donald Norwood <donald@debian.org>, debian-publicity@lists.debian.org
Date: 9/27/2023

Greetings!

Just a quick question, on the sandstorm vote for September 30, the timings listed are 1400, 1600, 1900. I assume the poll has its timings wrong?

That was only for the Saturday day, I did not think many would use it as it was the end of the week day when everyone is AFK. It was added as a 'just in case' day and the times were not listed in the email as we tend to meet on workdays.

Some people said they had problems with the link here is a second link[1] to the poll.
--

[1]https://storm.debian.net/shared/rQoyIfRu8qnSDbavlFRIebx4T7KYgOZGXgBadg1sTae

Be well,

-Donald