September Publicity Team meeting: Proposed dates and agenda.

Hi Everyone!

We are due for a team meeting as we missed last months meeting.

This meeting will be held on IRC in our #debian-publicity channel on OFTC.

The times and dates proposed are 2023: Sep 29, Sep 30, Oct 2, and Oct3 with 1600, 1800, or 2000 hours as the respective times.