Re: Arduino is back on Debian

Hi Rock,

Le 28/01/2021 à 23:43, Rock Storm a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Pierre,
>
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 08:41:51PM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 07:27:21PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Giraud wrote:
>>>
>>> I send you a first draft of the post. Can you review it? And of course,
>>> you can translate it to Spanish, I'll push the translation in the repo.
>
> Thank you very much. It looks great to me though I agree with Joost that
> the last paragraph sounds better the way he proposed. I'm not a native
> English speaker either so it might be just us.
>
> Please find attached how I would translate it to Spanish. Which includes
> the last paragraph worded more closely to Joost's proposal.
>
> Again, thank you for taking the time for this.
>
> Regards,

I have modified the post following the Joost's proposal. Muchas gracias
por la traducción al español! I have added your name as translator and I
propose this translation for the title : "Arduino está de vuelta en
Debian". Could you check it : I am a native French Speaker.
I pushed the translation to the Bits repo.

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/-/tree/master/content/2021

Regards,
--
Jean-Pierre Giraud