Re: Arduino is back on Debian

Hi Jean-Pierre,

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 08:41:51PM +0100, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 07:27:21PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Giraud wrote:
> >
> > I send you a first draft of the post. Can you review it? And of course,
> > you can translate it to Spanish, I'll push the translation in the repo.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > This post is the opportunity to thank every previous contributors to the
> > package and the members of the Debian Electronics Team. This feat would
> > have not been achievable without them.
>
> I propose:
>
> With this post we thank the Debian Electronics Team and all previous
> contributors to the package.  This feat would not have been achievable without
> them.

Thank you very much. It looks great to me though I agree with Joost that
the last paragraph sounds better the way he proposed. I'm not a native
English speaker either so it might be just us.

Please find attached how I would translate it to Spanish. Which includes
the last paragraph worded more closely to Joost's proposal.

Again, thank you for taking the time for this.

Regards,

--
Rock Storm
GPG KeyID: 4096R/C96832FD