Re: Things to cover in my bits from the DPL talk at Debconf

Hi Cindy-Sue,

My proposal to present the world’s most affordable talking computer for the blind got rejected, probably because we are using Arch Linux; but you could mention the first good quality speech synthesizer to become available for Linux in Brazilian Portuguese, done by a small little firm in Curitiba, Brazil, in cooperation with RHVoice and others.

We could of course send you a WAV file with a sentence or two, if you like.

Best,

Fernando

(Written with dictation software)