Re: status of debian-timeline package, are maintainers needed? (not sure)

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 2:25 AM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:

> CC'ing Paul Wise and Chris Lamb as they are listed as maintainers: Paul,
> Chris, are any of you willing to continue with this task in the future?
> If not, anybody else?

Both of us as well as the publicity team have many other things to
work on. I think it would be good if a new person with few other FLOSS
responsibilities were to jump in and help out with maintaining the
data. IMO contributing to the timeline would also be a great way for
such a new person to get to know the Debian community via the
information feeds that the timeline is covering. For sponsoring
uploads, there are a number of active sponsors who sponsor pretty much
every update (and lots of new packages) submitted as a Request For
Sponsor (RFS) via the normal process, but failing that I can sponsor
it if I see an RFS pass by on the mentors list.

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
bye,
pabs