Re: status of debian-timeline package, are maintainers needed? (not sure)

El 24 de agosto de 2018 0:10:07 CEST, Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> escribió:
>Hi Laura
>
>On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 08:25:17PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> But I guess that at some time (before January 2019) somebody should
>> upload a new version to unstable. Both Donald and me are
>non-uploading
>> DDs so we cannot do that.
>
>We can give you DM-like upload rights for specific packages.  So as
>long
>as the package doesn't hits NEW, you could do that yourself.

Thanks Bastian and Holger.

I prefer other persons to care about the package (wether current/past maintainers, or new people). The goal is to enlarge the team and show diversity in the opportunities to get involved in Publicity.

If December comes close and nothing happened,  I will explore these alternative ways.

Thanks again
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona