Re: Debian Project News?

Hello Donald,

thanks a lot for your response!

Looking forward to receiving the details in regard to the next meeting
in IRC!

Regards,
Pavlos

*Pavlos K. Ponos*

My blog: https://howtothelinuxway.wordpress.com/

Don't send me files in the following formats:.doc(x),.xls(x),.ppt(x)
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/

>>> [2]https://identi.ca/debian
>>> [3]https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/otherSN